Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Author to Author: Danica Raimz Discusses Jigsaw Hearts

Hey everyone,

This week we have the talented Danica Raimz her steamy contemporary romance Jigsaw Hearts, part of the Awaken My Heart series.




JIGSAW HEARTS

I made a pact with myself a long time ago: Ren Hayden will never accept the ‘victim’ label. I stick to that promise, too—going on seven years now. Perhaps I’m somewhat twisted, but I easily numb the effects of my tragic life story by turning my emotions on and off as if by switch. When I can’t, I rely on three coping mechanisms that never fail me: cigarettes, writing out checks to charities, and meaningless, mind-numbing sex. A lonely life at age 23, perhaps, but living for my notable career as an entertainment journalist is enough. It’s the best I can hope for and it works for me.


Suddenly, another tragedy takes away the only person who really knew me. The loss and all the turmoil he leaves behind become the final straw for my defense mechanisms, leaving me wide open to a sincere set of ethereal, hazel eyes.


Galen Zabriese is nothing this emotion-phobic girl can afford to be near and everything the world needs to be a better place--although he would certainly say differently on both counts. And for some reason, he sees right through my faltering defenses. He knows I’m hiding things. And no matter what I say or do, he can’t keep his hands off me....

Jigsaw Hearts is for readers ages 18+ due to mature content and graphic intimate situations. It is a standalone story with optional follow-up novellas that follow.

To purchase Jigsaw Hearts click the link below.

Links:


To stay up to date on Danica's latest releases and work in progress, please follow her om social media:



Danica Raimz Romance website: http://www.danicaraimzromance.com


Twitter: @danica_raimz

Instagram: danica.raimz@author

To learn about other authors and their latest releases please subscribe to this blog.

Please follow me, Shay Stone, on Facebook, Twitter, and head over to my website to subscribe to my newsletter to stay up to date on my upcoming release The Rise to Fame due out July 2018. Also be sure to check out my other books available on Amazon.com and at BarnesandNoble.com.


**If you would like to be featured on Author to Author, please follow me on Facebook and send me a private message or email me @ shaystone-author@outlook.com.**




No comments:

Post a Comment