Seriously - WTH?

Calling out the stupid...and boy is there a lot to call out.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Why Am I Still Single - Personality Types Video

Hey guys! I'm back. I hope you guys are getting my blogs. Things have been wonky (it's a word) since I changed my URL.

So, this time my blog is going to be a Vlog...yep, I'm hip. In it, I spoof some of the personality types in my book. Meet The Bitch, The Slob, The Slut, The Gold Digger, The Artist, The Princess, The Chameleon, Miss CoDependent, and Crazy Eyes. Check it out. Let me know what you think... and yes, I go without make-up in one of them so don't be too harsh ;) Remember, I get my self esteem from the approval of others ;)

Why Am I Still Single - Personality Types

And remember, if you like it, please share it! You guys rock!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment