Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shameless promotion for myself and A-Z Challenge

Good Morning!

Just a quick note. My blog is being linked in a promotional blog on the A-Z Blogging Challenge website. (Wow, that's a lot of "blog" in one sentence.) Be sure to check out the A-Z Challenge page and sign up. You can also click on any of the blogs in there for some advice on the how to tackle and survive the challenge.

Good luck and don't forget to check out my blog about the challenge, as well as my other blogs because, well I said so.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

5 comments:

  1. I'm taking part too. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I look forward to reading your stuff.

      Delete
  2. Hi Shay. Just dropping in as an A to Z co-host, to follow your blog. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too. Hope you didn't judge this blog on the above post. My real promotion was below.

      Hope you enjoy my blog, my fellow Georgian!

      Delete
  3. Nice to meet you. Good luck with the challenge. I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete